Terms and Conditions / Refund Policy:
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TNEBEA’s Website.
TNEBEA Head office is located at:TANGEDCO Head Quarters,NPKRR Maaligai, AnnasalaiChennai – 600002 Tamilnadu , India *****
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use TNEBEA’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, TNEBEA and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TNEBEA. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://tnebeaengineers.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://tnebeaengineers.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://tnebeaengineers.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://tnebeaengineers.in
Redistribute content from TNEBEA (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. TNEBEA does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofTNEBEA, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws TNEBEAshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- TNEBEAreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to TNEBEA a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of TNEBEA; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of TNEBEA’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Refund And Return Policy
You’re eligible for a refund within 30 days if you’re dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on the bookseller’s part or if the book doesn’t arrive.
Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged
You’re eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, if your return is the result of an error on the bookseller’s part. If you receive the incorrect book or if it arrives damaged, you’ll also be refunded return shipping equal to the original charge. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to the bookseller within 30 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition you received it in.
For books returned as ‘Not as described,’ return shipping amounts are refunded at the bookseller’s discretion. If the seller disagrees, only the book price and original shipping will be refunded. AbeBooks will not refund shipping amounts on behalf of a seller in the event of a dispute.
Book Did Not Arrive
You’re eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping costs, if your book hasn’t arrived as of the Estimated Delivery Date, up until 30 days past. If the bookseller provides tracking information indicating the book has arrived, the refund request is void. A refund request for the reason ‘item did not arrive’ will automatically complete 7 days after the refund request is initiated through your AbeBooks account.
In cases where the book is returned to the bookseller for any of the following reasons, the refund includes the book price only: incomplete address, unclaimed, returned to sender, or similar.
Buyer Does Not Want Item
The majority of our booksellers are happy to accept returns if you’ve changed your mind about a book. We recommend contacting the bookseller directly before initiating these returns, as otherwise the return may be cancelled.
For orders placed on AbeBooks.com, the bookseller is not required to accept a return and may choose to cancel your return request if it’s against their store policy. If the bookseller chooses to reject your return request, you will receive a cancellation notice by email within 2 days. The return is considered to be accepted if not cancelled within 2 days. For these returns, if the book is returned in the same condition as you received it in, you’ll be refunded the price of the book (not including original or return shipping charges).
For orders placed on AbeBooks.co.uk, AbeBooks.de, AbeBooks.fr, AbeBooks.it, or IberLibro.com, the bookseller is required to accept your return request. For these returns, if the book is returned in the same condition as you received it in, you’ll be refunded the price of the book plus original shipping.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason but still wish to keep the book, you can negotiate a partial refund with the bookseller for an amount that is agreeable to both parties. Partial refunds can be issued on the book price, the shipping amount, or both. Please note that while you may request a partial refund, the bookseller is not obligated to provide one and, depending on your reason for the request, they may prefer that you return the book for a full refund instead.
Return shipping is calculated as equal to original shipping cost and when refundable, is added to the refund upon return receipt of the book by the seller. Return shipping labels are not provided.
Your refund will be processed to your credit card once the bookseller receives the book back. We recommend that you use a trackable method of shipment; if the book doesn’t arrive and tracking isn’t provided, the refund will be cancelled.
Once a return/refund request has been cancelled, you cannot submit another return/refund request.